Saturday, February 10, 2007

Some Status Updates

There are a lot of things in the works right now; how are all of them going?

4.1.2 is the localization release and I have two localizations back so far. I'm going to release a beta of it this weekend that contains those localizations and several bug fixes, including better Typepad support.

Palm Syncing is just about done. I'm putting the final touches on it and will release a beta of that along with 4.1.2. The final version will requirer 4.1.2.

The Quicksilver plug-in got a bit of a back seat to the Palm conduit, but is essentially done. It just needs to find its way into the Quicksilver plug-in system, about which I know nothing.

I'm also planning and prototyping things for the future, so let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in the next big version!