Head over to the other site to get it.
Welcome to MacJournal 4.1.2b3! This release adds yet another new localization, in addition to some fixes for blogging and Panther users.
This release includes the MacJournal Palm Conduit for the Missing Sync application. To use this you need Missing Sync For Palm installed. To install the Conduit, you should be able to double-click on the "MacJournal Palm Conduit.plugin" file included with MacJournal 4.1.2. If this does not work, you can drag this file into "/Library/Application Support/Palm HotSync/Conduits". When you open the MissingSync application, double-click on the MacJournal conduit and select a journal to sync. You will probably want to do a "Replace" sync on either the computer or handheld to start with before switching to "Synchronize."
Changes in 4.1.2b3
⁃ Added updated Japanese and Taiwanese localizations.
⁃ Added automatic <blockquote> recognition for text with both left and right margins set.
⁃ Fixed a crash changing the data location on Panther.
⁃ Fixed a few small problems sending multiple entries to a blog server at the same time.
⁃ Fixed a problem exporting a journal to PDF.
New Features in 4.1
⁃ Improved Recording:
• Record more audio to append onto existing recordings.
• Panther compatibility.
• New Preferences panel for configuration of recording devices and levels.
• Record audio from an iSight
⁃ Improved Blogging:
• New Blogger+Google support
• Transactions with blogs can be cancelled in the Activity window.
• Improved compatibility with other blog types.
⁃ .Mac Data Syncing (see special note below)
⁃ Growl support
⁃ Improved Services functionality
There are a lot more changes since 4.0.5. You can check out the included Version History for the full details.
Special note about .Mac Syncing: While MacJournal 4.1 provides data syncing over .Mac, the current implementation in OS X for syncing seems more optimized for small data sets, like bookmarks or contacts. Trying to push tens or even hundreds of megabytes of data through syncing may not work as well as you might want due to limitations in Mac OS X at this time.
Features from 4.0
- New Inspector for manipulating attributes of entries and journals
- All-new blogging architecture
- New per-item attributes
• background color
• entry template
• blog server
- Browser-like tabs for quickly switching between entries
- Audio recording
- Links, smileys, and words are recognized as you type now (not just when you save), including a live word count field.
- AppleScript support
- Improved Full Screen mode
- Improved searching
- Improved keywords configuration
This is just the list of big features. If you want to see the full list of all the changes in the included Version History.
MacJournal requires Mac OS X 10.3.5 (Panther).
If you see any problems in this release please let me know about it by using the "Report a Bug" menu item in the "Help" menu to send me an email.