Download it from the main site.
Welcome to MacJournal 3.2b3. This version extends the expiration date by two months and has a few fixes. The next release will contains some additional features. Annotations (a.k.a. notes) is not yet in 3.2 but will be coming in the near future once I figure out a good place for it.
Fixes in this beta:
- If "Escape < and >" is disabled for Blogger, smart quotes will be simplified inside tags. Outside tags they will remain as escaped HTML entities like “.
- Changing entries in the Edit Link sheet multiple times without editing the link text will continue to automatically update the text.
- Right-clicking or control-clicking or click-and-holding on a date in the calendar will show a menu for all available entries on that day.
Other Fixes in 3.2:
- Fixed compatibility with Jaguar.
- Added accessibility fixes for VoiceOver.
- Smart quotes will be left intact when sent to Blogger.
- Canceling the Rename sheet after creating a new journal will also remove the new journal.
- Fixed conversions to and from centimeters in the Page Margin section of the print panel.
- Other assorted small fixes.
Also, please note that the minimum OS requirement is either 10.2.7 or 10.2 with Safari installed. You don’t have to use Safari, you just have to have it installed on your system.
Please let me know of any problems you have with this release.
Please let me know about any bugs you find in this release as soon as possible. Use the "Report A Bug" menu item in the Help menu to see a list of known issues for your current build (as they arise). You can also automatically create a new e-mail.
If MacJournal crashes on you, look for a crash log in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter and include that in your report. If there's some funny behavior, try looking in the Console (in /Applications/Utilities/) and include any output related to MacJournal in your report. Please be specific about things that you are doing that aren't working out, whether it's a crash or a behavior that you don't like. Also, include in your e-mail what release of MacJournal you are using. I appreciate your feedback!